The pension plan with more choice, more freedom
As one of the first SIPP providers in the UK, we have developed the Modular iSIPP, our self-invested personal pension, offering you the choice to invest, build up your pension pot and take retirement income when you need it.
- Flexible – Use our online tools to help manage and monitor your investments all in one place.
- Tailored to suit your needs – As your needs evolve, the Modular iSIPP can evolve with you, allowing you to adapt your plan to any changes in your circumstances.
- Take control - With access to a wide range of investment options, you have the choice to decide where you invest plus you can add additional wrappers when you need them.
A wide choice of investment funds
A great feature of the Modular iSIPP is the wide choice of investment options, including:
- The Investment Centre with over 3,700 investment funds from leading fund managers.
- A range of cash deposit accounts.
- Whole of market access to investment managers and additional funds outside of the Investment Centre.
- A diverse range of Stockbrokers for stockmarket traded investments.
- Commercial property allowing you to put almost any business premises into your retirement savings.
The Modular iSIPP is available through the Modular iPlan. As part of the Modular iPlan, you also have the option to add an Individual Savings Account (ISA), or if you want to invest beyond the pension and ISA allowances, you can add a General Investment Account (GIA) at any time.
A range of tax advantages
- Tax relief on contributions.
- Tax free lump sum at retirement.
- The option for your funds to grow largely free of tax.
If you are looking for a flexible and tax efficient way to save for your retirement, with access to a wide range of investment options and services that can be varied to suit your changing needs, then the Modular iPlan may be right for you.
The Modular iSIPP is not suitable for all investors. We strongly encourage you to get financial advice before proceeding. James Hay Partnership is not authorised to give financial advice. If you do not already have a financial adviser, you can find an authorised adviser in your local area at www.unbiased.co.uk or call 0800 023 6868.
You can also get useful and impartial information about pensions, savings and investments from the Money Advice Service (www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk). If you are planning to take money out of your pension in the near future, you are entitled to free, impartial guidance from Pension Wise. Visit www.pensionwise.gov.uk or call 0300 330 1001.
Tax Risk Warning
Current pensions and tax legislation and HMRC practice could change in the future. This may affect the value of your investments and pension benefits you receive from the Modular iSIPP. In addition, your individual circumstances will impact the tax treatment of each of the products in Modular iPlan and may also be subject to change in the future.
Capital At Risk Warning
It is important to note that investments can go down in value and you therefore could get back less than you invest. To understand the risks associated with investing, we strongly suggest you read our guide to investment risk.