We’ll work with you to put things right
We look after over £28 billion* of savings from more than 57,000 investors and over a twelve-month period we typically process around 4,250,000 individual instructions**.
We always strive to do our best for each and every customer, but sometimes things don’t go as expected. If you need to complain about any aspect of the service we’ve provided, it’s therefore important we respond in good time, and with professionalism and sensitivity.
Do you wish to make a complaint?
- Call or write to us about your complaint ? Address: The Complaints Manager, James Hay Partnership, Dunn’s House, St Paul’s Road, Salisbury SP2 7BF
- Phone: 03455 212 414
- Secure message via James Hay Online
- Read this guide to our complaint procedure
Our commitment – we will:
- Ensure we pass your complaint/feedback to the right member of our team
- Get back to you as soon as possible to let you know what to expect next
- Provide you with the name and contact details of the person handling your complaint
- Listen to your feedback and see what lessons we can learn from it
- Provide you with a written update on progress if your complaint is going to take more than eight weeks to resolve.
If you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your complaint
- If we’re not able to resolve your complaint about one of our products that’s regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Financial Ombudsman Service may be able to help you. Their service is free, though you'll need to contact them within six months of receiving our final response letter.
- If we’re unable to resolve your complaint about a non-FCA regulated product, such as a Small Self-administered Scheme (SSAS), then you may wish to take it to The Pension Ombudsman Service. A complaint can be referred to them within three years of the event happening or within three years of when you first knew about it (or should have known about it).
- Our guide (see link above) provides further information.
*AUA as at June 2021 (James Hay Partnership Annual Report and Accounts)
**Based on 2020 EG management information