Getting in contact

James Hay Partnership cannot give any financial advice. However, if you do not have a financial adviser and have a query about one of our products, you can call us on 03455 212 414.

Finding a financial adviser

When it comes to wealth-planning for your retirement, we strongly suggest that you seek independent and qualified financial advice.

If you do not have a financial adviser, you can find one close to where you live or work at or call 0800 023 6868. All advisers listed are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can filter advisers by location, areas of expertise, method of charging and whether an adviser offers fully independent advice or advice that’s restricted to certain products or providers.

Pension Wise

If you are planning to take money out of your pension in the near future, you are entitled to free, impartial government guidance from Pension Wise. You need to be aged 50 or over and have a ‘defined contribution’ pension, which includes all personal pensions as well as occupational pensions that are not based on a proportion of your salary.

You can access PensionWise on the MoneyHelper website or call 0300 330 1003 (from outside the UK +44 20 3733 3495), if you wish to use this service. Pension Wise cannot give advice about your circumstances.


MoneyHelper is designed to help you make informed decisions about your money and pensions without bias. You can talk to an adviser by webchat or by calling 0800 138 7777.

The site includes tools to calculate your likely retirement income and to see what the different retirement income choices could mean for you. There’s also a directory of regulated advisers so you can get one-to-one advice from a firm in your area.