Within the Modular iPlan, you can access over 3,700 funds, a panel of cash deposit providers and a stockbroker service.
The Whole of Market Module adds even more choice when planning your investment strategy for retirement and offers the scope to spread the risk with a diversified portfolio of investment solutions. The Whole of Market Module can be turned on or off, meaning you only pay for what you use, when you use it.
The Whole of Market Module is available as part of the Modular iPlan and offers the following benefits:
- Flexibility – a diverse range of funds and stockbrokers.
- The option to spread the risk for a more sophisticated strategy.
- A solution that will evolve with your retirement journey.
- Access to external investments and products not available in the Investment Centre.
With the Whole of Market Module, you have access to the following funds:
- FCA regulated Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC), unit trusts and units/shares in other collective investment schemes not available on the Investment Centre*
- Insurance company managed funds and unit linked pension funds not available on the Investment Centre
- Structured products*
- Investment plans and income bonds*
- National Savings and Investments (NS&I) products
- Investments held by a third-party Investment Manager or Stockbroker not on our Panel (please refer to the Investment Manager/Stockbroker for full details). Please note that they must be UK based and FCA regulated and agree to our operational requirements (please refer to our list of approved investment managers)
- Investment grade gold bullion
*These investment types could be ‘Complex Products’ and therefore we will only allow you to invest in them if you have received financial advice.