Selftrade announced on 2 June 2014 that it had agreed to transfer its customer portfolio to Equiniti, subject to regulatory approval. The Selftrade customer portfolio, including any accounts open on behalf of James Hay Partnership clients at that time will be transferring to the Equiniti platform.
If you intend to open an account with Selftrade prior to the transfer date, you will need to consent to the transfer to Equiniti. You can read more about the transfer at http://www.equinitiselftrade.com/transfer-information.
James Hay Partnership has worked with Selftrade to provide a bespoke execution-only share dealing service for our clients.
Selftrade is one of the UK's largest execution-only stockbrokers and is a trading name of Talos Securities Ltd, a subsidiary of Boursorama, one of Europe's leading online stockbrokers and part of the Société Générale Group. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Selftrade is a member of the London Stock Exchange and of Plus Markets.
The following are just some of the features you can expect from your Selftrade share dealing account:
- A wide variety of investments including UK and overseas equities, warrants, contracts for difference, structured products and more
- The ability to place at best and limit orders online or by telephone
- View a full statement history outlining your dealing history and money movements
- View your portfolio value (20 minute delayed prices)
- Read and respond to secure messages relating to your share dealing account, including electronic contract notes sent to you within 20 minutes of executing your trade.
Selftrade accounts through the Modular iSIPP and Wrap come with free access to Trader Terminal, a bespoke online service provided by Selftrade that normally incurs a monthly charge. Trader Terminal gives you the tools and information required to take full control over the portfolio.
- Trade online 24/7
- Research company performance and data
- Gain access to Analyst's comments
- Keep up to date with market news
- Track indices
Selftrade will apply the following specially negotiated charges for James Hay Partnership customers:
Annual Management Fee
|£15 / transaction
and online trades)
|£15 / transaction
and online trades. First
20 transactions per
These exclusively negotiated terms with Selftrade for James Hay Partnership clients are available on the Modular iPlan and Wrap. To read more about Selftrade, please take a look at the Selftrade section in the Modular iPlan Literature page
or the Wrap Literature
Contact Selftrade by phoning the unique customer service line for James Hay Partnership clients on 0845 894 4630.
Interested in finding out more about Selftrade? Visit their website at: http://www.selftrade.co.uk/.
*Ordinarily the charge for using the Selftrade service is part of your Monthly Transaction charge levied on the James Hay Wrap. However, if you make more than 20 Wrap sharedealing transactions in a year, the £15 per transaction, dealing fee will apply. You / Your Financial Adviser will be notified if this applies.