Our Investment Centre provides easy access to a wide selection of investments from leading fund managers.
The Investment Centre platform offers a comprehensive range of facilities including:
- Access to over 1,985* collective investment funds
- Online functionality to buy, sell and switch Investment Centre funds
- Discounts on initial charges with over 60 leading fund houses
- Free next day fund switching service
- Centralised online reporting and daily valuation of Investment Centre funds
- Access to funds normally reserved for institutional pension investors if you have a Financial Adviser appointed
- No additional transaction charges by James Hay Partnership for buy, sell and switch
In addition, Financial Advisers can also benefit from:
- A comprehensive range of adviser charging options
- Functionality to trade online 24/7 at either an individual client level or via our bulk trading tools across a number of client portfolios.
- Create, trade and rebalance model portfolios of Investment Centre funds and receive automatic rebalance reminders.
The Investment Centre has three fund ranges:
The Collect Fund range is an extensive collection of retail unit trusts and OEICs. There are no initial charges taken by James Hay Partnership on the Collect Fund range. The commercially negotiated rates mean that approximately 95% of the funds will carry absolutely no initial charge from the fund manager.
The Select Funds offer exclusive access to a number of institutional pooled pension funds, including specialised funds. The Select Fund range is only available if a Financial Adviser is appointed. Financial Advisers can obtain full information about the Select Funds, and the Terms and Conditions that apply to them, by visiting our literature library.
Wrap Investment Centre
The Wrap Investment Centre is an extensive collection of unit trusts and OEICs and is available for all products (except the Cash ISA) within the Wrap.
Investing in the Investment Centre offers a simple and easy way to manage a portfolio, using James Hay Online. In addition to online trading, you can track live trades, review valuation statements and find out more about individual funds through the fund research tool.
For plans that have converted over on to the post-1st January 2013 RDR charging basis, you can access the fund ranges on the following products.
For plans not converted over to the post-1st January 2013 RDR charging basis, you can access the relevant fund list through the literature section.
*This refers to the entire number of funds available via the James Hay Investment Centre, however the number of funds available to particular products may differ.